01 Mar 3D Modeler
Posted at 03:00h in Careers
- Model, UV, and textures of characters and objects in high and low resolutions, both stylized and realistic.
- Convert concept art and sketches into virtual characters, environment and props.
- Follow design guidelines, asset naming conventions and other technical constraints.
- Receive and fix feedback from client and team members.
- Work with team and other department to execute projects on time.
- Keep updated with the latest developments in 3D design, capture and modeling tools and technologies.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of experience in 3D modeling (within the gaming industry is an advantage and preferable).
- Excellent level knowledge of 3D design and animation tools such as Maya, Blender, ZBrush, Photoshop, Substance Painter & Designer, etc.
- Knowledge for optimizing, refining and a correct model geometry and texture.
- Creative, self-motivated, and good communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team or individually.
- Ability to take feedback and make changes as required.
- Ability to work on different games styles.
- Organized and efficient.
- Some familiarity with lighting & rendering.
- Some scripting experience will be a plus.
- Familiar with hand painted stylize textures will be a plus.
- Strong foundation in traditional arts will be a plus.
- Strong foundation in both Maya and Blender will be a plus.