01 Mar Concept Artist
Posted at 01:00h in Careers
Concept Artist/Illustrator Task
- Help establish the art vision for characters, worlds, weapon, and props
- Create concept art to be used as a guide for developing 3D game assets
- Create thumbnails, mood explorations, and model sheets
- Collaborate with other artist and designers to creatively solve problems
- Guide and help other team members
- Well experienced in illustration.
- Artistic grasp of human anatomy, posing, and motion.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a relevant industry.
- Good concept art skills, and good understanding of human and creature anatomy, color theory, values, form, shape language, and silhouette
- Superior eye for light, value, composition, color, staging, materials, architecture, and detail in environmental design
- Mastery of digital content creation tools, like photoshop
- Creative, Self-Motivated and Good communication skills
- Ability to work as a team or individually
- Ability to take feedback and make changes as required
- Ability to work on different art style
- Organized and efficient
- A strong passion for developing and playing games
- Experience in world building and composing scenes will be a plus
- Familiar with hand painted stylize textures will be a plus
- Strong foundation in traditional arts will be a plus