16 Mar Game Programmer
Posted at 14:00h in Careers
- Brainstorming game concepts, design elements, and specifications with the game design team.
- Collaborating with programmers to set work schedules and deadlines.
- Selecting suitable game frameworks and translating concepts into clean and efficient code.
- Designing and testing gameplay features and prototypes.
- Generating game scripts and storyboards, as well as animating game characters and objects.
- Contributing to user interface development, as well as the integration of graphic design and audio features.
- Performing tests and implementing validation procedures.
- Documenting the full lifecycle of game development.
- Maintaining code, resolving issues, and performing bug fixes.
- Integrating the latest game industry trends into game designs.
- Proficiency in development using major game engines (Unity, Unreal Engine)
- Experienced in development using Object-Oriented programming languages (C++, C#, Java)
- Familiar with versioning using Source Control (Git, Perforce, Plastic SCM)
- Experience with project management tools is a plus (Trello, Jira)
- Experience in other fields of software engineering is a plus (Web Development, Mobile Development, etc.)