26 May LIGHTING AND COMPOSITING ARTIST
– Create efficient and optimized lighting setup according to the given directions.
– Analyze visual elements, translate 2D into a 3D visuals with lighting and compositing, and make them consistent throughout related sequences.
– Prepare render layers and multipasses layers for compositing.
– Make sure the stories implied within the scenes carries through the visuals.
– Troubleshoot technical issues as a team as well as individually with a minimum of supervision
– Engage at various stage of production including pre-visualization, look development , final rendering.
– Work with CG supervisors to determine the best approach to solve problems, efficient workflow and develop final look in the lighting and compositing pipeline.
– At least one year of experiences as lighting / compositing artist for 3D production.
– Excellent understanding of full pipeline production.
– Strong understanding of lights, colors, and their role in both pipeline and visual storytelling.
– Ability to work under pressure as a team as well as to work self-directed when necessary
– Proficient in software related.
– Strong knowledge in photography, colorspace, scripting is a plus.
– Unreal Engine
Blender, Katana, Clarisse, Houdini, After Effects, Davinci Resolve is a plus.